Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Find Out How to Make Money on Myspace and Facebook

It’s easy to be a sucker on the internet. Every where you turn, there is some “guru” offering the hottest way to generate money on the internet. I should know… when I began to look for a way to make money to put myself through college, I got burned by a real estate scam for $3500.Even after that, my stubbornness got the best of me, and I kept looking for a way to generate an income. I bought into all kinds of crappy hype and believed what every internet “guru” tried to sell me. I ate up the hype, read all the sales letters, looked into all the programs, and I spent a lot of money along the way.

Perhaps you’ve wasted your money on the latest internet craze in hopes of figuring out how people are making money on the internet. You keep looking for more, and you look at page after page that all promise to make your financial worries disappear. Some people buy into the hype and get burned, while others cast it aside, afraid of getting burned.The “gurus” want you to be able to spoon-feed information to you.

That way, you only know as much as they allow you to know. If you are at the mercy of some supposed big shot, then you can never outdo him, and you will continue to buy whatever he recommends.That’s how they become “gurus” in the first place, isn’t it?Even though it was one of those “gurus” that ripped me off, I continued to read everything that I could get my hands on, and I tried everything that I could to make money on the internet.

I took surveys, I wrote ads for companies, I tried MLMs, and I bought the ebooks by the big shots.If that is you, I feel for you, because I can relate. In fact, if you are in a position where you are absolutely desperate for funds, and you don’t know where the next paycheck is going to come from, please, do not spend your last dollars here.No ebook, no set of videos, and no money making program is going to make your problems disappear. No program, including mine, will allow you to make gobs of money without clicking a button.With that said.

Social Networks such as Facebook and MySpace receive hundreds of millions of visitors every single day.At the time of this writing, Facebook is bringing in up to 100,000 new members every week! I’d be willing to bet that either you or someone in your household has a membership to at least one social network.And it’s NOT just teens and college students! In fact, the largest demographic on MySpace is the middle aged group. That’s right, there are more adults on the social networks than there are kids. Furthermore, it’s these types of people that are most likely to spend money on the internet.

http://www.ebusinessreviews.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment